Tuesday 12 November 2013

Queen of England - Horrific Histories

This is one of the songs I penned for Horrible Histories that I didn't submit.
It's based on the only child of King George IV and his wife Caroline - Princess Charlotte.

Queen of England not by Jamie O’Neal
Born to be heir
Child of George the Fourth the king
Public thought I was just the thing
To bring change in

Married a prince
And dreamed of starting a family
But when I had my first baby
It finished me

Queen of England
Was gonna be, queen of England but no more
Queen of England
Won’t get to be, Queen of England anymore

After I died

My uncles hurried to get wed
And with George and William dead
Victoria led                                                               

Alternative last verse:
When my father died 
His brother then niece took over 
My husband Leo showed to her 
Her true suitor

No comments:

Post a Comment