Sunday 14 September 2014

Poor Unfortunate Souls - !!!NEW!!!

Or as I have amended it - Simple Gullible Fools.
In case you can't tell, it's a mixture of Ursula's song from The Little Mermaid as it might have been if performed by Moriarty from the BBC series Sherlock.

This is another on the spot creation that I put together about an hour ago but I liked it so I thought I'd share it. Enjoy!


Poor Unfortunate Souls Simple Gullible Fools not by Ursula the Sea Witch

I admit that in the past I've been quite naughty
They weren't wrong to arrest me and start a trial
But you'll see that even so
To jail's not where I'll go
Despite all of the evidence you give
True? Yes
Cause I fortunately know a little secret
It's something that I have not long possessed
And it comes from way back when
Concealed within my den
I used to help out people in distress (pathetic)

Simple gullible fools
So vain, such greed
This one longing to be richer
That one wants to get away
And do I help them?
Yes, indeed
Those simple gullible souls
So bad, so true
They come flocking to my website
Asking for Moriarty
And I help them!
Yes I do

Now you're in my way you see
And to keep you off of me
I'm afraid I've had to shop them and let them go
Yes it doesn't seem quite right
But then you will soon see the light
Like those simple gullible fools
---
People out there don't think a lot for themselves
They prefer to read the gossip found in print
Yes they won't want you around I'll run you into the ground
Why can't you understand a subtle hint
You think they'll believe any single thing that you say
When I'm finished they'll forget you exist
Sherlock don't you understand
They'll be eating from my hand
There is no way that you can get through this

Come on you simple gullible fool
Go ahead!
End your strife!
I'm a very busy bad guy and I haven't got all day
It won't cost much
Just your life!
You simple gullible fool
I win, you lose
If you want to save their lives, Sherlock
You've got the pay the price
Take a gulp and take a breath
And go ahead and take the dive
Once I've shot myself I've got you good
Cause Sherlock's gonna fall

I am the best after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment