Tuesday 16 September 2014

Be My Pal - !!!NEW!!!

Yet another on the spot creation - this one inspired by the most recent regeneration of the Doctor and his initially tenuous relationship with his current companion... with a hint of Disney thrown in.

Kiss The Girl Be My Pal not by Sebastian

Eccleston
Tennant
Smith
Me

There she sees me
Diff'rent face yet still the same
Possible she wants to leave
But I don't want to lose her
Don't want her to go
But it's her choice and so
I'm asking Be my pal

Yes, it's still me
Look at me, you know it's true
Deep down I'm still the man you knew
He's just harder to see
Please don’t go away
I want you to stay
Go on and Be my pal

Stay with me now
Boom-boom-boom-boom
Here the drums
Look out as danger comes
Please stay and be my pal
Boom-boom-boom-boom
Don't miss out
Can't you hear me shout
Don't wanna lose my gal

Now’s our moment
Travelling through time and space
Might now be a diff'rent pace
But that might be better
Whatever's to come
I will still need a chum
Want you to Be my pal

Boom-boom-boom-boom
Don’t be scared
'Cause you are well prepared
Go on and be my pal
Boom-boom-boom-boom
Don’t leave yet
Don’t have a need to fret
Just stay and be my pal
Ring-ring-ring-ring
Make your choice
Listen to the voiceWhen he says Be my pal
Ring-ring-ring-click
Phonecall's done
You want to carry on?
You wanna Be my pal

You’ve got to Be my pal
Why don’t you Be my pal
You gotta Be my pal

Go on and Be my pal

No comments:

Post a Comment