Thursday 31 July 2014

From The Mind of Merc - Perspective

Sometimes I find my mind wandering over various eclectic topics and occasionally I am inspired to write some of them down. Today I was pondering perspective, which I firmly believe is a very important thing.

For example, if you were looking on a dating website and saw these two ads side-by-side, which would you pick?

Bachelor A started taking drugs at 14, dropped out of school at
16, collects bug and fake moustaches and dumped his partner
of 14 years for someone 23 years his junior.

 
Bachelor B is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't
had any illicit affairs. 

 When you've made your choice, scroll down to the bottom of this post. 



















Isn't perspective an interesting thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment