Wednesday 25 March 2020

I Won't Stay Here At Home - !!!NEW!!!

I said it wouldn’t be the last
(I was going to use Alice Cooper’s School’s Out but it’s too late for that now)
(I was also going to use Jojo’s Get Out but she beat me to it)

I Won’t Say I’m In Love I Won't Stay Here At Home not from Hercules
If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess we've already won that
Nothing is worth contamination
But look what’s out there - sunlight, all that

Just what are you thinking?
Is this all a big joke to you?
Stop us all from sinking
Before it all comes home to you
‘Cause we really mean it
We’ve already seen it
And it must stop now

But still today I might go out, oh oh
(You’re mad! Please stay. Don’t blow out no no)
It might dismay - I won't stay here at home       
I thought this virus was no big deal
It doesn’t seem to affect me
It seems so silly to be stuck here
Others are dying but I’m still healthy

Boy, you must be joking
It’s not about how you're feeling
What is it you’re smoking?
From your statement we’re still reeling
Please do not disgrace it
When you gonna face it
That you can’t can’t can’t go out

But still today I might go out, oh oh
(You can’t, you won’t, we say don’t - stay at home)
I won’t delay I won't stay here at home
(
Do not proceed – won’t succeed – stay at home)                           
It’s just too hard I won't do it
I won’t be barred I won't do it
(Please see some sense and today stay at home)
Well, I’m not dense perhaps I’ll stay at home


No comments:

Post a Comment