Friday 22 September 2017

Shakespeare Rap Battle - Malvolio vs Roderigo

A return to using Whitney Avalon's brilliant creations as inspiration for my fifth rap parody.
(The inspiration for this one can be found here)


Princess Rap Battle – Galadriel vs Leia Shakespeare Rap Battle – Malvolio vs Roderigo
[Malvolio] No-one can think they are better than me
I'm the finest man around town – full of grandeur, that’s me
I will win this fight - don’t want you in my sight
I will make such short work of you because I am just always right
You better me? You're not posh enough
A drunkard beat a toff? You can’t stand long enough
You’d better listen well - get it through your thick dumb skull
You cannot beat me and truly I find this challenge dull

[Roderigo]
What an a-hole, really - it’s just so sad
Thinking you’re so perfect? Clearly you’re the one that’s mad
You’re not grand or high and mighty - you’re just unpleasant
Don’t forget you got taken down by a bunch of peasants
You want Viola? Well, that is plain to see
To think that she feels the same as you? Well, now that’s just vanity
When they were done with you there was nothing left of your career
And what you will soon find is that nobody sheds a tear     

[Malvolio]
What has your suit had, like thirteen rejections?

[Roderigo]

Maybe you should try focusing on detection
You’re brave to talk of suits when it was your clothes let you down

[Malvolio
]
And it was being let down that made you look like a clown            

[Roderigo]
You're the clown and not me in your bright yellow hose
Thought you had won Viola but she turned up her nose
I am smarter, go farther, jewel barter, love martyr,
I worked harder for her ardour, while you’re just a non-starter
I travel the world while you're stuck back at home
Nobody loves you – your arrogance means you’re all alone
No matter what you say one thing is clear
Just admit it, you’re the one loser here

[Malvolio]
I will… never be hurt by your weak feeble barbs
It could be you would have more luck if you stayed off the carbs
They might fool me once but will not fool me again
‘Cause unlike you I’ll be using my brain
And I can go on, I survived, I’m still here, jerk
But your foolish mistake cost you your own life, you berk
Should know your place – right at the bottom
Just so pathetic, and so soon forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment