Tuesday 14 March 2017

I Love Batman - !!!NEW!!!

One for my DC friends.
Another one whose lyrics popped into my head while listening to a tune.
Disclaimer: The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the author as this piece has been created for entertainment purposes only.

I'm Just A Girl Who Can't Say No Loves Batman not from Oklahoma
It ain't so much a question of mysterious natures
I’ve known all about him since I was ten.
I’ve read lots of comics with lots of diff’rent characters
But he’s the one I wanted now and then.
I know he is the only one for me
His presence fills me up with girlish glee!

I'm just a girl who loves Batman
That is how I get my kicks!
I know some girl love Spiderman
Frankly I think that is sick

If I ever got into danger
I know the police oughta sort it out
But as soon as I am in trouble
He’s the one I’d want to see about

I'm just a fool for that dark knight
And his utility belt
Into his arms I would melt
Though that’s not the life I’m dealt
I love Batman

Whatcha gonna do when the Joker is here
With his evil sneer?
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do ‘gainst Catwoman’s tricks?
She’s such a crazy chick
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when penguin arrives,
And your spirit it takes a dive,
Because you know you’re not gonna survive?

Call for the cops?

I'm just a girl who loves Batman
That seems to just say it all
There’s not another I can stand
For him I’d much rather fall!
Though you can’t tell it from how I act,
It is still very visible to see
It is an undeniable fact,
That there is just no other man for me!

I can’t resist his trim Batsuit
And his super Batmobile
Nothing else could e’er compute
I just can’t help how I feel
I love Batman

I'm just a girl who loves Batman
He is my favourite hero!
I am simply his biggest fan
How could anyone say no?

Other girls might prefer Superman
But other girls are clearly so wrong!
And I will make them revise their plan
If they will just listen to this fab song!

Though I know he is fictional
That has never bothered me
My thoughts  for him are plain to see
That’s how I want it to be
I love Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment