Saturday 1 February 2020

From The Mind of Merc - Game of Thrones

Sometimes I find my mind wandering over various eclectic topics ad occasionally I am inspired to write some of them down. Today I was thinking about Game of Thrones Series 8. With George R R Martin recently announcing that his ending of the Game of Thrones will be nothing like that portrayed in the TV show, I reminded me just how badly series 8 completely destroyed all of the character arcs that had been developing throughout the other 7 series. And there are certain characters for who it was clearer than others:

*SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT* *SPOILER ALERT*

Daenerys Targaryen
















 Cersei Lannister 


















Jaime Lannister








 Arya Stark

Jon Snow







Original caricatures by Chris Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment