Wednesday 29 January 2020

Speech-wrecker XII - Mercorabilia

A short one today and a return to my Speech-wrecker series.
This time the target is the infamous speech by Liam Neeson in the action film Taken but rewritten from the perspective (and, if you can imagine it, in the distinctive Yorkshire accent) of Sean Bean.


Bean Mills: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have is a very particular reputation; a reputation I have acquired over a very long career. A reputation that make you a nightmare for people like me. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and you will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment