Wednesday 9 November 2016

I Believe - !!!NEW!!!

I will not comment on the recent political developments. I will not comment on the recent political developments. I will not comment on the recent political developments... Instead I'll leave it up to the lyrics of this parodied song from Not The Nine O'Clock News.

I Believe not by Not The Nine O'Clock News
I believe that life is happy and death is sad.
I believe my mum was married to my dad.
I believe that things that aren't good tend to be bad.
I believe...Yes, I believe.
I'm prepared to believe Jeremy Hunt isn't a crook.
I'm prepared to believe Fifty Shades is a readable book.
I believe the best song ever’s Aguilera’s ‘Dirty’.
I believe that Kim Kardashian’s still under 30.
I believe George Bush is clever.
That the Queen will live forever.
And that leisure is pronounced leezure.
And that the Prometheus film was better than its teaser.
I am prepared to say Miley Cyrus is too shy.
And that everyone looks better when wearing tie dye.
I'm prepared to believe that Scrooge is a decent bloke.
And Vladimir Putin tells a darn good knock-knock joke.
I believe that some folks can hear what Mr Bean is saying.
And that Luton is really a very nice place to stay in.
I believe that Kermit really loves Miss Piggy.
I believe that global warming is no biggie.
And I believe that the devil is ready to repent.
But I can't believe that Donald Trump is President!

(Btw, America - in England today's date is 9/11. Just sayin')

No comments:

Post a Comment