Tuesday 28 March 2023

Fairest Of Them All Award - Mercorabilia

It's quite an interesting title to claim isn't it - Fairest of them all. What if there was an actual competition...? 

Reporter: And I’m here with the Queen who is the current holder of the title ‘Fairest of them all’ and… no.. wait, I’m sorry – I’m just being told it seems there is a new contender for the title. And it’s none other than the Queen’s own stepdaughter – Princess Snow White!
Queen: Snow White? That little upstart! She’s not the fairest of them all. She doesn’t even compare. I mean her skin is so ridiculously pale it’s…
Reporter: (dreamily) White as snow.
Queen: Clearly a sign she’s sickening for something. Obviously diseased. And her lips…
Reporter: (dreamily) Red as blood.
Queen: Exactly – it’s disgusting. And that hair it’s…
Reporter: (dreamily) Black as ebony
Queen: So?
Reporter: I think she’s got a shot.
Queen: (quietly) She soon will do.
Reporter: I’m sorry – did you say something?
Queen: No. No – nothing.
Reporter: Well, there you have it, folks. Even the Queen is left speechless by her beauty.
Queen: That’s it – Huntsman! Bring me the girl’s heart!
Reporter: Well, I think I settles it. You are definitely not the fairest of them all.
Queen: His too.
Reporter: What?

No comments:

Post a Comment