Tuesday 7 September 2021

I Just Can't Wait To Be Queen - !!!NEW!!!

Oops - running a bit behind with the blog posts - time to catch up. First with a new Tudor themed parody song. 

I Just Can't Wait To Be King Queen not from The Lion King

I was the child of a great king,
So that means I’m his heir!

That is unless he has a boy
Which means you won’t win there

But until then I am his pearl
The apple of his eye
The most precious thing in his life
It’s easy to see why

Might want to keep an eye on Anne Boleyn

Oh, just you wait I will be queen!

 

No way would dad do this

Well, now, you say that

Why is it that whore’s here?

But the thing is

He can’t end his marriage

What you don't realize

You would think that is clear

But she’s here!

Ev’ry one should do (as) I say

That might be what you think

One day I will have my way!

 

But times have changed and now you are
Downgraded to lady

The thought that my dad
Would turn his back is too crazy
 

You underestimated that Anne Boleyn
Now she’s won
She is queen, she’s your dad’s new wife
It seems your day is done
You are lucky to still be on the scene             

Oh, just you wait I will be queen!


Watched my daddy move on
Because that Anne was not right
And now that Jane is queen
It will all be alright

(It’s) a boy!

She’s had the son on which your dad was keen (but)
            That doesn’t mean you’ll be poor like you’ve been
            There’s still a chance a royal place you’ll glean

Oh, just you wait I will be queen!
Oh, just you wait I will be queen!
Oh, just you wait I
Just wait I
Will be queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment