Tuesday 29 October 2019

Shower sketch - Mercorabilia

Oh what the heck - have another:

<tense music plays>
A: Right. I’m almost there. Maybe if it turn the dial just slightly to the right.
<sound of a blast of water>
A: Argh! No – too far! Maybe a bit to the left.
<sound of a blast of water>
A: Argh! Too cold! Too cold!
<sound of knocking on door>
B: (Off) What on earth are you doing in there?
A: I’m just trying to get the temperature right on this shower.
B: (Off) But you’ve been in there an hour and a half!
A: I know. But if a job’s worth doing...
B: (Off) There are other people who want to use the bathroom
A: I won’t be much longer.
B: (Off) You said that half an hour ago.
A: Well, it’s delicate work this.
B: (Off) If you have so much trouble with the shower, why not just have a sink wash?
A: I like the shower
B: (Off) So do I. but I can never get in there.
A: You’ll just have to wait your turn.
B: (Off) Wait my…! Right!
<sound of door opening>
A: What are you doing?
B: Are you coming out or not?
A: Not.
B: Don’t make me use the flush.
A: You wouldn’t dare!
<sound of toilet flushing>
A: Argh! Alright - I’m out! I’m out!
<background sound of shower ends>
B: At last! Close the door on your way out.
<sound of closing door>
B: Now then – time for a nice shower.
<sound of shower turning on>
B: Hmm. Maybe a bit warmer.
<sound of a blast of water>
B: Ooh – too hot! Maybe a bit colder.
<sound of a blast of water>
B: Hmm – too cold. This is obviously going to take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment